It’s FINALLY Friday!!!!!!!!! I started my morning with a Dunkin Donuts egg white flatbread and a pumpkin coffee. Love it! Their pumpkin coffee is NOT sugar free so I asked for easy pumpkin. What a great Friday treat
Last night I went to Chipotle for dinner…
So good yet so bad at the same time!
Here are some tips when ordering at Chipotle or any fast food Mexican restaurant:
- ask for light rice
- skip sour cream or if you MUST ask for easy sour cream
- skip the cheese (you don’t even taste it anyways)
- load up on veggies!
- opt for salsa instead of guac. If you must have guac, ask for it on the side.
- make it vegetarian… it’s 100 calories less and your not losing out on protein by opting for black beans.
- don’t even think about getting tortilla chips
Don’t be intimidated by Chipotle or any fast food joint. Chipotle has a terrible reputation for their high calorie entrees but if you make smart choices and you will be able to enjoy without feeling guilty!
Other healthier alternatives at Chipotle:
- Chicken Burrito Bowl: chicken, black beans, sour cream, salsa, and cheese = 400 calories
- Vegetarian Burrito Bowl- rice, black beans, fajita vegetables, salsa, cheese and lettuce = 395 calories
- Fajita Burrito Bowl: Chicken, rice, peppers, onions, salsa, and lettuce = 360 calories
This Saturday morning I am participating in a 5K for Multiple Myeloma, an incurable blood cancer. My friend’s Dad has unfortunately been living with this disease for 10 years, it is such an honor to be participating in such a great cause.
For more info or if you wish to donate click here!
Have a great weekend!