So before I go into today’s Wear It Wednesday I just want to discuss the recent launch of Missoni for Target. Since I’m writing about this a day late, I clearly didn’t even get my hands on any of the goods because of this…
Then again can you blame consumers for the mad rush? It’s Missoni, duh!
So here are the pieces I would have purchased if I had four browsers open…
Sleeveless Sweater Dress
I want it all noooowwwwww!
Wear It Wednesday: Business Casual
Inspired by my Mother, the most amazing stylist I know
- Black Silk Top: Vince
- Skinny dress pants: Theory
- Flats: Tory Burch
- Watch: Borrowed from my Dad
Tory flats up close
Hair and make-up
I ALWAYS put myself together for work. If I go to work looking like a disaster, then I feel like a disaster and my work reflects it. Like I always say, when you look good you feel good.
I don’t wear a TON of make up to work but I also make sure I look human. I don’t like to wear a lot of eye makeup because I tend to rub my eyes a lot throughout the day.
- tinted moisturizer w/ SPF 45 (Revision)– I don’t want wrinkles!
- under eye concealer (Trish McEvoy correct & brighten)– to take away the bags under my eyes.
- cover up (Murad cover up stick)– to cover blemishes and scars.
- face powder (Laura Mercier, Universal)– I use this powder to set everything in place.
- Bronzer & blush– to make me look like a human and give color to my face.
- Mascara– I do not leave my house without curling my lashes.
- Lip gloss- in the morning I don’t like to wear it because it leaves stains on my coffee cup. I keep lip gloss in my purse and apply throughout the day.
Do you have a dress code where you work?
If so, what do you typically wear?
Have a great day!