I’ve heard so many of my friends and family members complain about their dry itchy skin, dandruff, and chapped lips. With the change of the weather and the high freezing winds skin gets dull and try. Here are my favorite winter beauty products.
1. Aquaphor: Instant relief for super dry skin and lips. I slather it on my lips right before I got to bed. It’s the best to wake up to un chapped lips in the morning. You can also use it on your body as well.
2. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion: I use this lotion all year round on my face and body. It’s the only lotion that doesn’t sting or burn and that doesn’t make me break out.
3. Clinique all about eyes riche: super thick and hydrating. Love this stuff!
4. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash: It has a subtle scent that isn’t over powering. It’s creamy and foamy, after your shower your skin feels like butter!
5. Palmers Cocoa Butter Chap stick: It may look like a glue stick but I keep one in my desk drawer at work and one in my purse.
6. Neutrogena T-Gel Shampoo: It is not a very glamorous looking shampoo and has a strong odor. I’ve been using this once a week or when my scalp is super dry and I haven’t seen a flake in years. This is the only shampoo I have ever found to actually do the job.