My friend Joree made this casserole for a holiday party we both went to and I immediately fell in love with it. This takes your average cornbread and dresses it up with real corn, creamy sour cream, and lots of cheddar cheese…what could be better than that?! It has the perfect balance of sweet and savory, definitely something that will have your guests coming back for seconds…or thirds.
- 1 (10 oz) can of corn, drained
- 1 (10 oz) can of creamed corn
- 1 small reduced fat sour cream (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Melt butter in a bowl
Cool slightly and add remaining ingredients
I like to serve this warm. but it’s also good at room temperature as well. FYI there will be no leftovers.