I am beyond excited to head to Europe this Thursday! My sister and I are going to visit our brother that’s studying abroad in Barcelona, then heading to Florence and Rome. I haven’t even began to think about what I am going to pack yet. All I’m concerned about is getting as much work done as possible at my full time job and eating healthy/working out. I should probably start making my packing list today so I can stay organized. Does anyone have any tips for traveling out of the country? It’s been a while!
In the meantime, check out these cool links below…
- An awesome and easy way to do a sock bun
- I’m making this healthy recipe this week and I will need this to make it.
- 10 easy steps to a perfectly organized fridge
- I wish I had to guts to cut my hair like Julia
- I am drooling over these trashy cookies
- Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with texturizing spray?
- Thoughts on the new gmail?
- Official Lolla Lineup released!